Digital Content Producer Freelancer – Japanese language content
We presently have an opportunity for a Japanese Language, Digital Content Producer Freelancer working 30 hours per week with our Digital Content Team.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Must be fluent in Japanese
- Experience in creating content for use on social media platforms
- Experience in editing and/or content management role with a digital publisher
- Background in golf preferred; strong interest in golf required
- Strong writing and editing skills including grammar, style and spelling
- Strong knowledge of the social web including content creation, best practices, success metrics and emerging platforms
- Design/photo/video editing skills are required
- Develop, edit and program Japanese language content for use on the PGA TOUR’s relevant social networks.
- Manage and coordinate with on-site content creators and office based content creators to deliver compelling content across platforms.
- On-site tournament social media coverage assignments at approximately five (5) events, including but not limited to photos, videos, live content, on-camera appearance, interviews, etc.
- Work with Content Team members to create unique packages as events develop.
- Adhere to brand standards and established voice across platforms.
- Work collaboratively with other content creators.
- Utilize available data to make or adjust programming decisions across platforms.
- Available to travel for content creation opportunities at key events throughout the season.
- Available during competition hours, which includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Adapt to changing editorial conditions in a short time frame.