Account Manager - Influencer Marketing Agency
- Full Time
Founded in 2011, Mediakix is one of the first and leading influencer marketing companies. We are recognized by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies, and we continue to be one of the most innovative in the space. Our headquarters are a block from the beach in Santa Monica, CA.
Mediakix clients include: Blue Apron, Exxon Mobil, Fairmont Hotels, LG, Uber, and many other top global brands across all brand categories. We create innovative advertising initiatives through top social media influencers across YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, blogs, and other social platforms. Mediakix has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, BuzzFeed, Adweek, and Mashable.
We’re young, fun, creative, and passionate. We’re doing awesome things in an ever evolving, band new industry, that’s changing advertising. Yes, we’re part of changing advertising. You can be too!
Working at Mediakix is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing team and get in at the ground floor with one of the best in the business. There are significant opportunities for growth and career advancement for individuals who excel at their role.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team. This person will manage influencer marketing campaigns with top brands and digital influencers. This is a great opportunity for someone who is organized, detail oriented, gregarious, and hungry to learn more about the influencer marketing space.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage digital media influencer marketing campaigns
- Lead communication on campaigns between clients and influencers, including negotiating with brands and influencers, ensuring campaign and messaging are executed correctly and on time, and optimizing media when necessary
- Create and execute project work plans and schedules, and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of campaigns and client goals
- Analyze campaign performance metrics
- Develop strong relationships with influencers
- Help with creative ideas, strategy, and research in response to brand RFPs
What You’ll Need:
- BS/BA Degree from top-ranked school
- 2+ years of experience as an Account Manager/Coordinator in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a Media, Advertising, Marketing and/or Technology environment
- Must be professional and a collaborative team player
- Must have excellent communication skills and be highly organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and adapt to change
- Ability to make good judgment decisions and proactively problem solve
- Experience with confidential and sensitive information
- Proficient in: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Dropbox, Google Drive
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits. Salary DOE.
Please send your resume and a paragraph on why you think you would be the best candidate (no cover letters please).
No phone calls.