- Full Time
imre is the agency that works, and we’re looking to add a social marketing coordinator to our team of experts to support our healthcare marketing division.
imre health is one of the fastest growing and most exciting agencies working in healthcare marketing today. The ideal candidate is a creative, analytical, passionate explorer and shares a mutual calling to improve the way that brands interact with consumers.
Under the general supervision of the Senior Manager, you will be implementing social and digital marketing tactics, supporting with research and management of social and digital patient touchpoints. At imre, you'll enjoy all the benefits of our modern workplace culture, centered on wellness, personal and professional growth.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
Overall responsibilities include the implementation and day-to-day execution of strategic marketing programs, including but not limited to:
- Content development
- Social ad publishing and management
- Community management
- Quality assurance
- Analytics management and reporting (web, social and digital advertising)
- Community insights, and online conversation research and analysis
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop submissions packets for client and regulatory approval
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
One year social marketing experience preferred but not required.
- Content development and community management, including knowledge of SMMS platforms such as Spredfast and Sprinklr
- Listening and conversation analysis, previous experience with Sysomos or Netbase preferred
- Social or digital ad management (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- Social and web analytics experience
- Writing for social marketing
- Applying knowledge of emerging trends and technology to programs
- Agency experience preferred
- Pixel and website tag management experience preferred
Being part of the imre team also means that individuals should always remember to present themselves in a professional manner both internally with team members and also externally with agency partners.
Reports to Senior Program Manager.
Normal office environment, where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, or smoke.
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.