Digital Media Coordinator
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Coordinate, manage and maintain calendarsCoordinate travel arrangementsExpense report preparation and follow-upManage office needs (facilities, supplies, shipping/mail)Assist in creating and publishing editorial/video content for social and digital platformsHelp manage team financial operations and budget tracker
The Coordinator for Bravo & Oxygen Digital Media will provide both administrative and general support for the Senior Vice President of Bravo Digital & Universal Kids, Senior Vice President Oxygen Digital, and Senior Vice President Bravo, Oxygen & Universal Kids Emerging Media department. This role will also help manage the financial operations across the Bravo and Oxygen digital departments.
• Bachelor's degree in media, communications or a digital-related field
• Willingness to work overtime
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (job #43864BR)
• Must be willing to work in New York, New York
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Demonstrated communication skills
• Interest in digital media and emerging technologies
• Strong writing ability
• Ability to work independently
• Knowledge and passion for entertainment and pop culture
• Keen interest in Bravo/Oxygen shows and talent
• Conversant in the latest aspects of social media
• Video editing experience a plus
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.