Location: Denver, Colorado
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Ability to take mediocre copy and make it sparkleStrong visual sensibilities and judgmentBrilliant brainstormer – new story ideas, headlines, packagingHas deep network of creative contractors to develop work economically and at the highest standardAwareness of the influencers and top creators in various DIY verticalsAn understanding of the trends in the DIY spaceAbility to mentor a junior teamObsessed with metrics and proven understanding of how to measure and drive engagement through contentComfort working in various CMSs and other digital platformsUnderstanding of SEO
Bluprint is seeking a talented, seasoned top editor with the ability to quickly take ho-hum copy from subject matter experts and make it conversational and engaging. Experience managing and top editing a junior team. Ability to come up with endless snappy headlines and engaging story ideas. Above average familiarity with crafting universe.
• 6+ years digital editorial experience, including at a publisher
• Experience writing or editing lifestyle content
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• A Strategic Thinker: Can synthesize info to develop a vision and continually update beliefs
• A Cross-Functional Communicator & Influencer: Can navigate relationships and inputs from multiple constituents, including cross-functional contributors
• A True Appreciation of Creativity/Making: Genuine enthusiasm and understanding of our offering and appreciation of how that aligns with our customer’s needs
Recently acquired by NBCUniversal, Bluprint features complementary and adjacent categories that champion self-expression, wellness, mindfulness, performance arts and more. Bluprint’s vast content library consists of more than 3,000 hours of original classes and produced entertainment series’ across new categories. Offering content, commerce and community with the convenience of a 24/7 delivery system, Bluprint boasts a thriving community of over 13 million members and delivers a premium experience with best-in-class instructors and like-minded creatives.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.