- Full Time
The MedTech Reporter will regularly write stories that lead our coverage of the medical technology industry, from breaking news briefs to in-depth original stories that analyze the trends. You will stay on top of major news on your beat, pitch stories, cultivate relationships with stakeholders and hunt down scoops.
What you can bring to the table:
- Proven writing and reporting skills.
- Ability to interpret and analyze business concepts, industry trends, and major news stories.
- Ability to build relationships with important sources and report on complex subjects.
- Strong digital news knowledge.
- Deadline-oriented time management skills; ability to turn around stories on tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree or better in journalism, English or similar field.
- 3-5 years experience in business journalism; a focus on the healthcare or medical technology beat is preferable.
To apply provide a copy of your resume, cover letter and three clips.