Associate Editor, HR
- Full Time
The HR Dive Associate Editor will regularly write and edit stories — from breaking news briefs to in-depth original stories that analyze trends — that contribute to our coverage of the human resources and talent industrie . You will cultivate a beat, learn about the industries, manage the social media strategy for the team, assist in planning and executing big projects, travel to industry events, interview newsmakers, cultivate relationships with key industry sources and experts, chase down important stories and collaborate with your team.
What you can bring to the table:
- A proven track record of daily writing and editing skills.
- Ability to quickly take ownership of specific beats through original reporting and source building.
- An aptitude for business news and smart story selection for a B2B audience.
- Tuned-in instincts and ability to interpret and analyze key business trends.
- An interest in writing and editing for a mobile experience in a niche B2B market.
- Ability to drive reader response through social media.
- Deadline-oriented time-management skills.
- A proven track record of 1 to 3 years of writing and editing.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in journalism, English or similar field.
We'd love if you had the following:
- Interest in covering workplace trends, legal topics, employee engagement, workforce development, discrimination and harassment and employer branding.
- Experience covering HR, talent recruitment and management and related topics.
- Experience with business writing.
- Familiarity with HTML.
- Working knowledge of basic SEO.
- Familiarity with the AP Stylebook.
- Experience with Google Analytics or other monitoring tools.
- Experience working with a publication in its early stages to grow audiences.
Apply for Associate Editor, HR
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly