Business Manager, WSJ. Magazine
- Full Time
The Wall Street Journal is looking for a business manager to join the WSJ. Magazine team. This role will work across the New York and licensed editions of WSJ., liaising with editorial, photo, legal, finance, and other company stakeholders to manage and streamline the magazine's business affairs. We are looking for someone who can provide detailed attention to the day-to-day business matters of the magazine, as well as help create new systems and procedures.
- Manage all business aspects of the WSJ. Magazine and its licensed edition
- Work closely with text and photo editors, agents and legal team to manage all content available for licensing and their corresponding contracts
- Clear rights and post any available WSJ. Magazine content for international licensees
- Liaise with Editorial, Finance and Legal teams regularly
- Process invoices and maintain monthly budgets
- Perform accounting and business functions across Editorial and Photo teams
- 3-5 years in a business manager position
- Finance and accounting experience
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
Business Area: NEWS/WSJ
Job Category: Business Operations Group
The Wall Street Journal is a global news organization that provides leading news, information, commentary and analysis. The Wall Street Journal engages readers across print, digital, mobile, social, and video. Building on its heritage as the preeminent source of global business and financial news, the Journal includes coverage of U.S. and world news, politics, arts, culture, lifestyle, sports, and health. It holds 36 Pulitzer Prizes for outstanding journalism. The Wall Street Journal is published by Dow Jones, a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com