Senior PR Account Executive (Beauty, Fashion, Fitness)
- Full Time
Do you wake up in the morning and dread going to the office? Sounds like it’s time for a new job….
If you’re looking for a new position in beauty, health and fashion PR that you don’t hate going to every day, then you may have just found your new nest at The Woods & Co.
The Woods & Co is looking for an account executive with at least two years of PR experience to join our team. Candidates must have a 4-year college degree, 4 years of experience, contacts with media, excellent written and oral communication skills, attention to detail and a good sense of humor. The ideal candidate possesses a mixture of traditional media prowess with a knack for the new – social media, guerrilla marketing and more. The ability to multi-task is a necessity. We are an extremely mentoring, team-oriented environment and are always open to creative ideas and initiatives. We look to highlight where you feel your strengths lie!
- 4-year college degree
- At least four years of PR experience (agency preferred)
- Strong media relationships with producers, editors, influencers, bloggers, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience planning and executing events
- Ability to think outside the box
- Strong skills with Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign and Cision
- Ability to multi-task and work both independently and part of a team
- An understanding of social media platforms
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Generating press coverage for clients on a national and regional level
- Work directly with the VP managing accounts and staff
- Manage day-to-day on accounts
- Manage AAEs, ACs and AACs
- Develop creative press materials
- Secure and attend deskside meetings with clients
- Develop content for social media
We are a recognized leader in beauty, health and fashion public relations and marketing with an 18-year proven track record and the relationships to prove it. Our creative, out-of-the-box thinking is what keeps our clients happy and our business growing.
Salary commensurate with experience.