Digital Product Manager
- Full Time
Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) seeks a Digital Product Manager to develop and implement the Company’s digital strategies as the tie to GMAC’s overall marketing strategy, specifically as part of the GMAC media strategy. We are looking for someone with experience implementing and managing digital marketing programs and who has a proven track record in delivering products that produce substantial value in fast-paced, complex and ambiguous environments.
GMAC is a collegial, collaborative environment and offers a very competitive benefits package. Office perks include free garage parking, complimentary beverages and snacks, and a flexible work schedule. Join a growing team in support of our mission to help more people realize the opportunities provided by graduate management education.
Key Things You Will Be Doing
- Manage the implementation and operations of the commercialization model for digital traffic on mba.com.
- Develop and execute ongoing plans to understand market and user needs to drive product roadmap development.
- Develop product positioning statements for existing and new products.
- Create business proposals for new products or product enhancements that justify their pursuit.
- Conduct ongoing research and user testing to determine user needs and viability of proposed functionality.
- Write user stories and business requirements for new products or product enhancements.
- Work with onshore and offshore development teams to continue to review and prioritize the backlog, providing any inputs needed.
- Review test cases and provide approval on developed work.
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization providing guidance and best practices for presenting information related to the GMAC Media strategy as a cohesive user experience throughout their mba.com interactions.
- Find and vet new data sources and partner with the Data Management Team to determine data hygiene policies and to review new potential data sources.
- Oversee temporary/contract workers collecting and inputting school data into School Finder tool including setting performance targets.
- Partner with Market Development teams and Business Because in Account transition from sales to operations.
- Manage launch and day-to-day operations of commercialization model including ad scheduling, ad placement, metrics reporting and invoicing.
- Manage development of sales collateral and sales training materials.
- Understand and track product financial performance along with demographic data and trends to make informed decisions about product health and marketing tactics.
- Other responsibilities and duties, as assigned.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working in web, mobile management and/or digital marketing.
- A proven track record of product management experience.
- Strong digital marketing and business aptitude and e-commerce experience.
- Extensive experience working in an enterprise content management system.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and creating and managing new processes.
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing projects.
- Knowledge of Sitecore, SharePoint, Google Analytics, JIRA and Business Objects.
If you're committed to Career Excellence, this is the place for you!
GMAC values its highly talented employees and offers the ideal climate for innovative, motivated, and proactive individuals with diverse backgrounds.
As a global organization, we understand and appreciate the benefits of myriad cultural perspectives. GMAC is wholly committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining a diverse group of talented people, and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or other protected criteria, in accordance with applicable law