Art Director & Creative Producer (Web, Social Media, Videos, Ecommerce, Store)
- Full Time
Whom we seek
Hotnewhiphop.com, boasting more than 50 million monthly pageviews by providing hip-hop and entertainment content daily, is currently seeking an Art Director & Creative Producer.
- This is a senior, full-time, in-house, permanent, leadership position.
- The ideal candidate will be both a visual artist and a business strategist.
- You will be responsible for augmenting our brand's visual and cultural image, and maintain its consistency and continuity across all our content and commercial platforms.
- You connect visions with emotions.
- You adapt to different artistic styles according to the business needs.
- You handle both the managerial and administrative duties necessary to carry through any creative project.
What you do
Your job in this position is to produce and project a consistent, memorable and likeable image from our content for our fans and visitors.
- You will brainstorm ideas with the creative team, the business team, and the technical team.
- You will help the sales team with business proposals.
- You will help produce creative ideas through planning, scheduling and execution.
- You will help produce such content as articles, videos, photos, graphic art for the Web, social media, advertising or stores.
- You will help maintain the consistency of the brand image by working with the creative and the business teams.
- You will identify and minimize creative or business practices that could have negative impact on the brand.
What is useful
Experience and knowledge that would be beneficial for the job could be a combination of any of, but not limited to, the following:
- Training and experience in visual arts and graphic design
- HipHop and urban culture, and the trends within or related to it
- Music industry
- Production or direction of videos, music or any other art forms
- Creative or commercial writing, journalism, editorial
- Marketing or advertising
- Event organization and promotion
- Talent scouting and acquisition
- User interface experience and design
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Project management
- Business and data analysis
- Fashion industry