- Full Time
Your next opportunity awaits.
Industry Dive is seeking business journalists who can help provide high-quality news coverage and analysis to our audiences of decision-makers. We are looking for journalists who can shape, report, write and/or edit the news and insights that lead the coverage of an industry.
Industry Dive is one of the fastest-growing business media companies in the world. We deliver independent journalism and in-depth analysis to more than 3 million executives in 16 of the world’s most competitive industries, including healthcare, education, retail, food and energy. We highly value creativity, problem-solving, teamwork, determination, a positive attitude and a self-starting mentality.
The ideal candidate has experience in and a passion for covering business as an editor, writer and/or reporter. The ideal candidate will be obsessive about learning their industry, shaping coverage for readers, connecting the dots between news and trends, and crafting quality journalism that makes an impact.
The right role and publication will depend on a candidate’s abilities and expertise. The position will report to the managing editor of the publication.
What you can bring to the table:
- High-quality writing, reporting and/or editing skills.
- Experience interpreting and analyzing business news, trends and concepts.
- Ability to build relationships with important sources.
- Ability to grasp complex beats and write for business audiences.
- Knowledge of digital media and business journalism.
- Deadline-oriented time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or better in journalism, English or similar field.
- At least 2 years of experience in business journalism.
Apply for Business Journalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly