Marketing Manager, Customer Acquisition
Location: Orlando, Florida
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Manage the execution of projects for a variety of DTC products & services, with the ability to quickly change priorities as we strive to ensure revenue and membership targets as well as member-retention and satisfaction goals are met.Track deliverables and ensure project timelines are met through professional follow up and communication with multiple teams including Marketing, Technology, Sales, Legal, Member Care and Revenue, constantly monitoring and reporting on project progress. Identify and raise project delivery issues and risks for mediation, resolution or escalation to the appropriate level on a timely basis. Foster accountability of cross-functional team leads to resolve project issues and ensure project successProvide up-to-date, accurate, meaningful views of project status. Conduct project post-mortems and continuous improvement sessionsStay up-to-date with industry trends, opportunities as well as consumer tastes to ensure our direct-to-consumer products are on the cutting edge and constantly evolving, ensuring member satisfaction and retentionDevelop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document as needed
Direct-to-Consumer is a key priority for GOLF with fast moving and aggressive growth goals. This role must operate with a startup and entrepreneurial mentality, a quick learner that works in a deep partnership with the business. The Manager, Direct-to-Consumer Member Acquisition will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day management of multiple DTC products & services with key focus on member acquisition. The successful candidate will be performance driven, detail-oriented with great analytical and project management skills. The Manager, DTC Products & Services must have the ability to work closely and communicate effectively with multiple teams, ensuring the scope and direction of each project is clearly documented, and stays on schedule.
Job Duties• Responsible for delivering business results against member acquisition forecast and budget management• Responsible for partnering with appropriate marketing groups to develop and execute member acquisition campaigns through various acquisition channels: email, marketing database, email, display advertising campaigns…etc.• Responsible for partnering with multiple teams in developing integrated Direct-to-Consumer acquisition and growth plans across multiple products and programs, as well as across multiple teams. • Partner with Digital Performance & Marketing teams to implement and measure multiple conversion points, optimizing the user funnel to conversion. Partner with the appropriate teams to create and implement data driven customer acquisition and welcome activities and campaigns to maximize LTV. • Assist in the management of multiple Direct-to-Consumer product and program roadmaps, working with a variety of team members and key stakeholders. • Work with the appropriate teams to create and implement data driven customer engagement plans and optimize throughout the customer life cycle. • Partner with Direct-to-Consumer Retention Manager to coordinate between member acquisition and retention plans and goals• Assist in the management and ongoing performance tracking of multiple Direct-to-Consumer products and programs, communicating out to a variety of team members and key stakeholders. • Responsible for working with team and key stakeholders to define project tasks and required resources for each project, as well as create and communicate overall project schedule and timelines. Ensuring that the scope, business case, objectives and success metrics for projects are well defined, communicated, measured and reported on effectively.
• Possess 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably working in an e-commerce or other commerce-driven environment.
• Good understanding of sales development/lead generation techniques, marketing-sales funnel optimization, and customer lifecycle marketing
• Experience in launching member acquisition campaigns, testing and optimizing campaigns through all digital channels
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Optimize, WebTrends)
• Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you must take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to get things done – finding a way to yes!
• Proven track record of successfully delivering multiple projects simultaneously, building appropriate processes and tools along the way to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Strong relationship building/partnering skills and the ability to work with varying levels of individual contributors and management. Comfortable presenting to superiors.
• Naturally organized, analytical and detailed oriented. Energetic self-starter passionate about professional integrity and excellence with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm
• Critical thinking and problem solving are a must, with the ability to use analytical skills to solve daily problems.
• Attention to detail and quality—must rigorously check own work for accuracy.
• Experience presenting and articulating complex concepts, possessing excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Strong business acumen with a desire to develop and build new programs, processes and systems to support direct-to-consumer products and services.
Additional Job Requirements
Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: 44021BR)
Must be willing to work in Orlando
• Experience working within the e-commerce and the golf industry is highly desired.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Product marketing experience a plus
• Experience driving sales directly from consumers.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
GolfNow, a division of Golf Channel is the internet’s largest online tee time reservation service, trusted by more than 1.5 million golfers. Using leading-edge technology, GolfNow provides more ways for golfers to stay connected to their favorite golf courses and tee times through the web, e-mail and mobile applications. As a partner to golf courses, GolfNow provides turnkey solutions to their operations (www.golfnowsolutions.com) with the main areas of focus on:
• Online marketing and distribution of tee times
• Web hosting, development and customer management solutions
• Revenue optimization, database expansion and other course products
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.