Digital Marketing Coordinator (Affiliate)
- Full Time
DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR (AFFILIATE) – Sports Betting, Daily Fantasy Sports and Online Casino Gambling Verticals
Metro US is searching for a reliable and task-oriented Affiliate Marketing Coordinator for MetroBet and MetroPlay -- sports betting, daily fantasy sports and online casino gambling verticals. The Affiliate Marketing Coordinator will support the affiliate marketing team in the execution of initiatives for verticals and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties of this new, start-up digital business and its websites. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
· Coordinate the day-to-day operations of all affiliate websites in close partnership with the affiliate manager and affiliate partners to promote and position the affiliate links on vertical websites.
· Work with the technical and editorial teams to optimize serving the affiliate links on the websites.
· Check and follow-up that the above gets done continuously and correctly to give the best user experience and best placement of affiliate assets on the websites to maximize affiliate revenue.
· Coordinate with a 3rd party supplier to engage a promotional team that markets the websites and encourages user sign-ups with affiliate partners at events and other venues.
· Develop and maintain a monthly calendar for affiliate websites.
· Execute and optimize business performance reporting
· Contribute to marketing and creative brainstorm sessions
· Bachelor's degree required
· 1-2 years related experience
· Familiarity with Google AdWords and Google Analytics preferred but not required
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong project management skills with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously & effectively prioritize
· Easily adaptable to changing business needs and priorities
Experience with sports betting familiarity a big plus.