Audience Development Manager
- Full Time
Ceros exists to tell visual stories.
We give our clients a fleet of storytelling tools that enable them to create extraordinary digital experiences. Our clients include some of the world’s leading brands, such as Bloomberg, Vice, Red Bull, United Airlines, and AIG, all of whom use Ceros to tell beautiful visual stories.
Ceros/Originals is our editorial site. It’s where we get to tell our own stories.
What we’re trying to do...
About a year ago we launched this editorial property to support our mission as a company—helping people unlock their creativity—while exploring the world of branding, design, and visual identity. Art, architecture, advertising, fashion, marketing, tech...all covered in highly visual stories that exemplify the Ceros experience. Ceros/Originals is meant to inform and delight general audiences while also giving marketing whizzes and digital creatives something to inspire and inform their work. Your job is to help us find those professionals and turn them into loyal readers. You’ll also help support other growth initiatives throughout the company but the main focus will be on Originals.
Who are you?
You get excited by charts that go up and to the right. Your idea of a good time is creating and managing multiple growth experiments at once. You’ve helped build an audience for a publication (even a B2B one) but did more than just buy FB ads or acquire an email list. You’re an ideas person with hustle, someone who loves finding creative solutions to challenging problems.
You care about what you do, and you want to work with other people who do the same. Ambitious goals don’t scare you—you find a way to get them done. You want to come to work everyday and own your task.
Here’s what you’ll handle:
- Execute the growth strategy for Ceros/Originals
- Develop and manage paid and organic marketing programs (paid search, SEO, Facebook, display, et al.)
- Manage a diverse social growth strategy
- Grow a quality audience for a weekly newsletter
- Support the growth strategies of our marketing team
- Seek coverage and partnerships across various platforms
- Develop a smart Instagram strategy that drives more than views
- Execute A/B testing, strategize and implement best practices for social growth
- Generate editorial ideas and collaborate with the team on new stories
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years in growth marketing
- Strong opinions about the right way to grow readership and deep knowledge of performs and what’s trending now
- Know your way around Photoshop, HTML, and CSS
- Extensive experience in Google Analytics
- Knowledge of digital advertising best practices
- Experience managing multiple social media platforms
- Experience with marketing automation software (like Hubspot) a plus
- Very serious about your work. Not so serious about yourself
Some additional Key things to know
- The role is based in New York
- We want you to start ASAP
- This is a full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium health insurance (95% of medical, vision and dental plans are covered by Ceros)
- Commuter benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- Flexible WFH policy
- Office pub stocked with beer and wine
- Breakfast “Wednesdays” and every day snacks
- Dog friendly office (who doesn’t love dogs!)