Marketing Intern (Part-Time)
SellUP is an email marketing agency that offers businesses progressively advanced email marketing services, utilizing time tested methods and procedures to secure more sales and a higher rate of customer retention...
We are looking for a smart, driven, self-starter, with an interest in marketing. The Marketing Associate will perform a variety of tasks to support SellUP's marketing activities.
• HS Graduate
• Experience with Twitter & LinkedIn
• Good writing (editing) skills
• 1+ year experiencing managing social media campaigns on various platforms
• Project Management Experience
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Good technology skills
Preferred Skills / Experience:
• Copy editing skills a plus
• Education in Marketing or English is a bonus
• Experience with Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google AdWords is a plus
What You'll Do:
• Work with marketing team to develop email marketing campaigns for SellUP & AlchemyWorx to send on a regular basis
• Work with web developers to add/remove pages & content from the SellUP or AlchemyWorx site
• Manage the content calendar. Work with and arrange freelance writers, edit blog posts
• Work with sales team to determine how marketing can support their efforts with collateral, events, mailings, advertising, etc.
• Manage SellUP's social media channels: Twitter & LinkedIn. Includes creating/curating content, re-tweeting/sharing content of other industry professionals, finding & following new entities/persons, direct messaging when appropriate & the weekly tracking & reporting of Social Media activities & performance. Grow the Twitter and LinkedIn base by identifying the right people to engage and eliminating the wrong ones.
TO APPLY: please send your resume + a *cover letter you'd actually want to read*!