Springer Nature is one of the world’s leading global research, educational and professional publishers. It is home to an array of respected and trusted brands and imprints, with more than 170 years of combined history behind them, providing quality content through a range of innovative products and services. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals and resources reach millions of people, helping researchers and scientists to discover, students to learn and professionals to achieve their goals and ambitions. The company has almost 13,000 staff in over 50 countries.
The Communications Manager supports Springer Nature's global Corporate and Internal Communications teams in delivering the global communications plan.
Responsibilities for Global Corporate Communications Team:
- At least five to seven years’ experience in corporate communications
- Hands-on experience as part of an internal and external corporate communications team
- Solid, working knowledge of basic communications principles
- Excellent writing, including ability to assimilate complex information and translate it into clear, easily understood prose
- Undergraduate degree in English, Communications, or related field
- Experience managing PR agencies and contractors
- Knowledge of publishing, education, or science media preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to adhere to established procedures
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks
- Ability to work well within a team
If you are an internal applicant please inform your line manager.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life and AD&D
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Transit Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Summer Hours
Springer Nature is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following “Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law” poster:
Visit the Springer Nature Editorial and Publishing website at www.springernature.com/editorial-and-publishing-jobs for more information about our Research E&P career opportunities.