Senior Designer, CNBC
Location: Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
CNBC is looking for a senior level graphic designer with outstanding design, conception, layout and typography skills. The ideal candidate will have an aesthetic that is clean, bold, premium and refined.
Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
• Support & own design of digital and social marketing assets
• Support Art Director in creation of assets for full campaigns
• Will lead multi-part projects and see them through from concept, design and execution, to follow through with producers and marketing leads or other stakeholders
• Proactively monitor all digital assets for quality control
• At least 6 years of experience in a design function at an agency, network or digital brand
• Expert in full Adobe creative suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premier
• Mid-level animation skills: AfterEffects; and need to have a great sense of timing and sense of storytelling through animation and editing
• Must have meticulous eye and ability to problem solve.
• Experience designing a wide variety of materials and ability to translate across different platforms: print from very small format to large OOH, social: static graphics, gifs, animations
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and re-prioritize as needed
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work well with creative leads, marketers, and other stakeholders; work with, communicate with, and build relationships with stakeholders to understand needs, objectives, and context of design requests
• Must be able to understand and become an expert on CNBC's brand and execute creative accordingly
• Must be able to take direction from Art Directors and Creative Director
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.