Sales Strategy Analyst II
- Full Time
Manheim is looking for an experienced Sales Strategy Analyst to support our Territory Design team with a strong technical, analytic, and problem-solving ability. The team currently designs territories and administers commission plans for approximately 500 team members. The Sales Strategy Analyst is responsible for designing balanced territories, reconciling data sources for client assignments and transactions, improving the process for client segmentation, and providing strong technical programming support for our Territory Design team. This person will develop varied, complex and confidential reports and processes, and must be organized and detail-oriented. This person must ensure all tasks are completed with a high level of accuracy and customer satisfaction.
This individual will report to the Manager of Territory Analytics. This is a critical support role which will ensure processes and communications are consistent amongst the sales ops team for Manheim, as well as align for success within the organization.
- Territory Design
- Supports data collection, cleansing, and validation of customer and personnel data in preparation for territory design
- Design and optimize sales rep territories in our territory design tool, TerrAlign
- Develop metrics to measure and analyze the effectiveness of our territory optimization strategy, including touches, customer churn, and cost to serve
- Complete various territory projects that support our dynamic sales team
- Account Assignments
- Update account assignments in Salesforce and validate accuracy
- Research eligibility for OOB and KO book clients to be reassigned accordingly
- Research New client accounts and merge with existing clients
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Directors to resolve account assignment issues
- Maintain salesonesource queue and resolve inquiries from the end-users
- Client Segmentation Process
- Program and automate the client segmentation rules in Anaplan so that the clients are automatically categorized in to Grow, Manage, and Discover
- Develop, communicate and enforce all account assignment guidelines
- Reconciling Data Sources
- Compare client assignments from two time periods and correct any exceptions
- Compare VINs from two databases and report on any exceptions
1-3 years of business and/or territory design experience required
Finance, business, or math degree
Salesforce, TerrAlign, Tableau, Excel experience highly preferred
Competencies & Skills:
- Basic skills in teamwork, communication, presentation, and time management to work effectively with teams throughout the organization
- Outstanding communication, listening and interpersonal skills required
- Self motivated and driven individual
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
- Abilty to prioritize and work well under pressure with a sense of urgency while remaining focused.
- Well-versed with all Microsoft Office programs
Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-6325 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: 2018-10-21