Inside Business Development Consultant
- Full Time
The Inside Business Development Consultant (IBDC) will be responsible for generating new business and meeting assigned sales quotas within an assigned territory via outbound/Inbound calls and inbound leads
Key activities of this role will include prospecting and acquiring new business to generate revenue and grow business.
- Offer virtual demonstrations of Vinsolutions products to Dealer prospects
- The IBDC will utilize a consultative process to determine Dealer needs.
- Revenue Generation
- The IBDC will advise and educate the customer on the best solution and negotiate pricing
- Generate new business via outbound/Inbound calls and virtual demonstrations of Vinsolutions and products to Dealer prospects.
- Work with Dealers consisting of prospects, to sell the value of Vinsolutions and the full product portfolio based on the customer needs.
- Collaborate with Inside Sales and Product Consultants to properly transition accounts for demonstrating.
- Overcome objections through the utilization of scripts.
Qualify the Dealer/Needs Analysis
- Determine what solutions they currently have in place.
- Manage and overcome prospect objections in order to secure qualified meetings and close the virtual meeting.
- Work with Manager to understand, meet and exceed goals and objectives.
- Create, maintain and share action plans with Manager based on daily, weekly and monthly analysis of all performance metrics; track and adjust short term and long term planning as necessary.
- Partner with Manager(s), Inside Sales and Outside Sales to review prospect list and proposed strategy to attract new business.
- Conduct research in partnership with Manager and Lead Generation to help drive new leads and prospects.
- Manage a lead prospect pipeline and maintain accurate information about prospects and their companies.
- Sell within assigned quotas
- Follow the Vinsolutions sales process outlined for the Inside Sales organization.
- Uncover needs of potential customers and present appropriate products and solutions.
- Maintain product knowledge on all products and solutions.
- Reach the internet manager of the dealership (GM or Owner) and demonstrate the value Vinsolutions will provide the dealers
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent is required; Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
- 1 to 2+ years automotive dealership experience required. Experience in a sales revenue generation role strongly preferred.
- Proven experience developing strategy, setting priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously while remaining focused on many details is required.
- Experience with business software applications including MS Outlook Suite (Word, Power Point, Excel, Visio) and virtual demonstration software and communication tools required.
- Like experience in a customer focused, account management, revenue driven environment required.
- Proven experience and ability to build and maintain cross-departmental, multi-functional and collaborative relationships required.
- Demonstrated advanced communication skills (written, verbal, phone, and interpersonal) skills required.
- Proven experience and ability to analyze customer problems and trends to offer suggestions and recommendations for improvement and success required.
- Salesforce.com experience highly preferred.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-KS-Mission-5700 Broadmoor St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing