Healthcare Account Executive
- Full Time
Cox Media Group Tulsa is looking for a dynamic and experienced Healthcare Account Executive to join our best-in-class sales team.
As a Cox Health Marketing Account Executive, you will be a part of a dynamic organization and enjoy excellent earning potential and opportunity to grow. Cox Health Marketing’s goal is to partner with local medical organizations by connecting consumers locally with the healthcare providers they need. A successful candidate will understand clients’ marketing agendas, and how patient engagement and an integrated marketing solution fits within the overall marketing mix, as well as have experience with developing and maintaining mutually beneficial client relationships at the C-suite and senior levels in a variety of mid- to large-size physician groups. You will be responsible for developing new business in the healthcare industry and for achieving and exceeding sales objectives on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Generate new healthcare business for Cox Health Marketing to attainment of set budget goals
- Build and understand integrated campaign strategy to ensure business needs are met and additional opportunities are identified
- Operate in both a healthcare marketing and healthcare business strategy capacity, to grow and maintain client relationships
- Assess and cultivate long-term strategic goals through effective prospecting and prioritizing
- Effectively understand and communicate campaign performance to align KPIs with ROI/attribution
- Create and present sales presentations and reports to clients for all campaigns
- Collaborate across the sales, research, digital and programming and production departments
- Effectively manage and prioritize accounts
- Provide a collaborative, problem-solving environment with clients
- Help to build the Cox Health Marketing brand regionally through effective networking and professional engagements
- Provide back up when CHM manager is out of town or unavailable
- 3+ years of experience in sales in the healthcare category with strong relationships preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience presenting to and coordinating senior level meetings
- Exceptionally detail-oriented self-starter who can work independently
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced setting, prioritize, and manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong organization and follow-up skills
- Must be self-motivated, reliable, and professional
- Entrepreneurial and team-oriented spirit
- Willing to travel to client locations across the state and surrounding area
- Familiarity with digital and traditional media a plus
- Fun, dynamic individual
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-OK-Tulsa-2625 S Memorial Dr
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing