- Full Time
Position: Account Manager
Location: Richmond, VA
Estimated Duration: 6 Months
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $35.62/hr DOE
A client in Richmond, VA is looking for a freelance Account Manager to join their team for at least 6 months.
- Responsible for advertising strategy, planning, development and implementation of advertising creative.
- Experience strategizing, developing and implementing advertising campaigns across a variety of media including traditional and emerging platforms.
- Responsible for ensuring that advertising plans align with the overall marketing strategy and deliver on brand objectives.
- Manage external Agency partners.
- Work with Brand Strategy, Media, Sponsorships, Social and Marketing & Analysis teams to develop integrated marketing campaigns
- Develop advertising creative that drives innovation by incorporating new and traditional creative
- Evaluate research, develop points of view and craft advertising strategies
- Support advertising plan execution and maintenance
- Manage agency authorizations and plan actualizations
- Manage campaign budgets
- Work with teams to ensure integration across channels and campaigns
- Stay current with advertising trends
- Track, benchmark and report on key performance indicators
- Previous management of large multi-media advertising campaigns and budgets
- Proven communication and influence skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Experience writing advertising briefs and working with marketing strategy and agency partners
- Experience developing advertising campaigns (national and local) for media including television, radio, print, out-of-home, digital and mobile
- Strong digital advertising experience including desktop, mobile, social, video and SEM
- 5+ years of experience within an advertising agency or corporate environment in an advertising creative development role
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.