Social Marketing Program Director, Analytics
- Full Time
imre is the agency that works, and we’re looking to add a Social Marketing Program Director - Analytics to our team of experts to support our healthcare marketing division.
imre health is one of the fastest growing and most exciting agencies working in healthcare marketing today. The ideal candidate brings a wealth of agency or client-side experience, mastery of the digital and social landscape and shares a mutual calling to improve the way that brands interact with consumers.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties
- Consult on development of digital marketing plans based on business KPIs.
- Provide strategic support to new business and service-development activities.
- Develop measurement best practices and implement across clients.
- Lead client communications in partnership with expert account directors.
- Develop attribution models that trace the patient journey across unbranded and branded digital platforms.
- Participate in senior team initiatives including building team training and development programs, supervising team members’ professional growth, marketing planning for the agency and developing points of view around emerging technology and trends.
- Manage development of unique POVs about the current digital and social landscape, with the ability to articulate a stance on how digital/social programs can drive business value for pharma brands.
- Oversee the development of performance reports for social/digital activities and lead the development of a narrative that demonstrates ROI for client leadership teams.
- Position can be located in Baltimore or NYC, with some travel between offices required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
4-7 years of social marketing, digital marketing experience, healthcare industry preferred
- Experience in planning and measuring marketing programs across the digital ecosystem
- Social media and digital measurement planning
- Competency in media math, financial terminology, and social media platform requirements, policies, etc.
- Development of tracking methodologies to understand consumers think, act and behave online
- Understanding of online campaign management trafficking/ad serving systems and media technologies
- Understanding of tag managers and event tracking configuration and deployment
- Proposal writing
- Applying knowledge of emerging trends and technology to programs
- Storytelling through the use of data and research
- Agency experience or global Fortune 500 brand experience preferred
Reports to Vice President.
Normal office environment, where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, or smoke.
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.