Marketing Account Manager
- Full Time
Job Summary – Studio 11 is seeking A Marketing Account Manager to develop and secure new client relationships and to build on existing clients. You will also work collaboratively with WPXI-TV account executives as their clients require production service.
Studio 11 is a boutique production company with all the resources of the largest television stations in the area. You will represent the services of a dedicated team of talented professionals at a state of the art facility. We believe “clients can have it all”.
We deliver national quality production at affordable prices in a timely fashion. It doesn’t need to take months to create a client message that is effective.
• Develop and manage revenue producing relationships with clients and agencies.
• Build a pipeline of sales prospects
• Represent Studio 11 to the Community.
• Analyze client goals and work with creative team to develop production solutions to help them achieve their goals.
• Oversee campaign execution and analysis.
• Coordinate with the creative team to develop promotional materials used in prospecting.
• Prospect for new business and build a full pipeline of sales prospects
• Analyze client marketing goals and develop needs-based solutions to achieve them
• 2-4 years sales experience with track record of sales success.
• BA/or BS degree
• Previous Agency experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of television and film production
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Valid drivers’ license with good driving record
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-PA-Pittsburgh-4145 Evergreen Rd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing