Social Media Specialist
- Full Time
Gelia, a growing agency with national clients, seeks a Social Media Specialist its Cary, North Carolina location. Gelia is ready for you if you are a creative and driven Social Media Specialist with some experience in social media for businesses, preferably in an agency environment. You’ll report to a senior strategist but will be expected to contribute fresh ideas and collaborate on exciting, new projects.
- Work with team members to develop social media strategies for clients that align with greater marketing goals
- Work in tandem with account managers and strategists to execute big-picture social content and influencer campaigns
- Perform essential administrative work that supports social media efforts:
- Performing social media audits and page management
- Scheduling approved content in social media content management platforms
- Maintaining numerous editorial calendars
- Overseeing social media account design for consistency with brand guidelines and overall digital presence
- Monitor and draft public responses for both positive and negative feedback for various clients
- Analyze and report on content performance, including making recommendations to improve content strategy
- 3-5 years’ experience with social media marketing, management and listening platforms
- Experience with Spredfast is a plus
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. For confidential consideration, please forward your resume with salary history & requirements to Jay Irving, Director of Human Resources using the provided link.
Gelia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression age, or national origin. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.