3 days left
- Full Time
Location: Upper East Side
Org Unit: Lymphoma
Exemption Status: Non-exempt
Assists with the promotion, coordination, and activities of the Weill Cornell Medicine Lymphoma Program.
- Supports the implementation of marketing strategies via print or online materials.
- Develops, writes and maintains content for publications related to the department and its activities (brochures, websites, social media platforms, etc.). Monitors social platforms and responds to requests/comments as needed.
- Maintains editorial calendar to promote content across various distribution channels and platforms.
- Coordinates e-newsletters and mailings to physicians and patients as applicable. Maintains recipient opt-ins/contact lists.
- Manages stock of educational and/or promotional materials. Compiles data and reports on program/departmental activities.
- Assists with philanthropic activities as needed. Responsibilities may include writing correspondence on behalf of physicians, coordinating donor visits, tracking donations, and calling supporters.
- Collaborates with communications staff and/or physicians to ensure successful planning, execution and marketing of events, meetings and activities. Responsible for scheduling meeting spaces, arranging for refreshments and other related activities.
- As applicable, supports recruitment activities and logistics for visiting researchers and trainees, including scheduling interviews, lectures and meetings, making travel arrangements and coordinating honoraria.
- Participates in and supports other clinical, research and/or educational activities, as required, and provides general administrative support as needed.
- Assists in managing special projects and other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's degree is highly desired.
- Approximately 2 years of related experience, preferably in an academic medical setting.
- Writing experience, preferably scientific writing, is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organizational and task management skills.
- Proficiency in Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficiency in Website Management, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics.
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment and handle confidential, time sensitive materials.
- Effective communication and customer service skills.
Please submit both a resume and cover letter as part of the application.
Weill Cornell Medicine is a comprehensive academic medical center that's committed to excellence in patient care, scientific discovery, and the education of future physicians in New York City and around the world. Our doctors and scientists-faculty from Weill Cornell Medical College, Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences, and the Weill Cornell Physician Organization-are engaged in world-class clinical care and cutting-edge research that connect patients to the latest treatment innovations and prevention strategies. Located in the heart of the Upper East Side's scientific corridor, Weill Cornell Medicine's powerful network of collaborators extends to its parent university Cornell University; to Qatar, where an international campus offers a U.S. medical degree; and to programs in Tanzania, Haiti, Brazil, Austria and Turkey. Our medical practices serve communities throughout New York City, and our faculty provide comprehensive care at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital, and NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens. At Weill Cornell Medicine, we work together to treat each individual, not just their conditions or illnesses, as we strive to deliver the finest possible care for our patients - the center of everything we do. Weill Cornell Medicine is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled employer.