Email Marketing Director - Women's Fashion Brand - Full-time
- Full Time
Position: Email Marketing Director - Women's Fashion Brand - Full-time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
The Email Marketing Director will be responsible for driving a best-in-class customer experience, helping to drive sales and engagement supporting both digital commerce and retail stores. You will be responsible for optimizing the email program for maximum performance, leveraging iterative testing and data analysis. With a passion for content curation and an obsession with KPIs, this leader will play a pivotal role in transforming the client's email program. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Create and manage the email marketing budgets, develop email marketing plans and goals to meet revenue and performance targets.
- Creating and managing the email marketing calendar, creative briefing, testing plans, and prioritization for the US and Global email.
- Develop strategies and implementation plans for new program initiatives with a focus on a more personalized one-to-one customer relationship. Enhance personalization strategy through the use of segmentation and predictive modeling.
- Lead development and implementation of channel strategic testing roadmap. Partner with the Digital Marketing Optimization Specialist to develop and implement landing page testing and personalization.
- Responsible for compiling, analyzing and leveraging performance data to both identify optimization within the current business and new opportunities for growth.
- Socialize campaign analysis and hindsights. Synthesize information to clearly communicate key learnings, actionable strategy, and recommend new opportunities to leadership.
- Develop prospecting plans to drive list growth, reporting on success including the cost to acquire a new customer, partnering with CRM to evaluate survival, LTV, and retention analysis.
- Manage and develop email marketing promotions including the development of new and innovative ideas, programs, measurement, and reporting on cost and customer response rates.
- Test and QA campaigns. Responsible for approval of all sends/automations before scheduling.
- Management of one direct report, an email support partner, and two Email Service Providers.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, including experience in email marketing and/or CRM, including 4+ years of management experience.
- Experience with an enterprise level ESP. Knowledge of email marketing best practices.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and work cross-functionally.
- Proven strategic thinking, analytical, data interpretation, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management and process development capabilities.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills. Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and experience manipulating data and performing calculations in Excel to create reports (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, formulas, formatting, and dashboards).
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Our client, a major women's fashion brand is seeking an Email Marketing Director to join their team.