The Sponsorship Manager is responsible for the Sales Support team and providing excellent customer service to all Advertising Sales clients. The Sponsorship Manager serves as NBC Sports Philadelphia’s liaison to the Wells Fargo Center, the Philadelphia Flyers and the multitude of vendors utilized for various projects. Responsibilities:Manage and coordinate production and installation of all signage for the Advertising Sales Department clients including backlit ads, stair decals, floor graphics, dasherboards, marketing banners, digital and LED signage and all special event signageCoordinate with the Wells Fargo Center Operations Department and other union personnel to install signage in a timely manner and/or hire outside vendors to install signage if Operations is not able to do so in a required period of times.Assist clients in all aspects of signage production. Provide clients with specs, including sizes, artwork needed for production, estimated costs, and timeframes for production and installation. Oversee proofing process and vendor timelines for completing the project.Maintain inventory for all advertising signage for the Wells Fargo Center, Flyers Skate Zone facilities, Flyers, and other teams as designated; updating signage diagrams and charts.Oversee all Client Service and Retention events, including but not limited to the Meet the Team events, Sponsor Parties, Golf Outings, Incentive Trips, Dinners, etc.Manage all Naming Rights changes. Coordinate bids, provide specs, manage outside labor and personnel for all changes. Work with clients and agency to create all artwork, get approvals though leagues, city officials and building approvals. Manage installation of all signage in accordance to regulations by the building and the city of PhiladelphiaCoordinate and traffic all in-arena LED and outdoor digital billboard signage at the Wells Fargo Center. Work directly with clients and ANC Sports to create animations/stills and time allotted to each sponsor.Keep all department personnel abreast as to available items to sell as well as pricing for packages and single inventory items. Create and analyze packages and pricing to assist Account Executives in all sales.Review all contracts that are written by Client Services Managers and review allocation and terms before being executed. Work with legal team when needed.Responsible for ordering all department merchandise. Work with VP and Finance on approvals to make sure that items fit within department budget.Ticket Fulfillment: Manage the allocation and distribution of event tickets to affiliate partners and sales clients. Maintain a detailed log of ticket requests and allocations for quarterly audits.Coordinate the catering for the Suite at the Wells Fargo Center which is utilized to entertain clients for all events at the building.Manage “Concierge Service” to top spending clients. Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Marketing or Communications
- Minimum of 5 years of service experience, preferably in a sports/media or advertising environment.
- • Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work in Philadelphia, PA
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to build client relationships, both internally and externally.
- Must be service focused, exemplifying HYD principles.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in the English language, both orally and in writing.
- Must demonstrate excellent telephone communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superior problem solver, with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to work with deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability and willingness to work beyond normal business hours, including nights, weekends and events
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.