- Full Time
WTKR is recruiting for a part time production technician / associate producer to join its team.
The primary responsibility of the Production Technician / Associate Producer is to support the technical and creative function of live programming.
- Assist producers and directors in pre-production for live programs
- Interact and work as a team with News, Graphics and Production teams.
- Help oversee with long-term news production projects including scheduling guests
- Experience with posting webcasts to the internet, Experience with Wordpress preferred
- Good Writing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate live production equipment including prompters, cameras and others as required.
- Experience with Premiere and/or Final Cut Pro editing helpful but not required.
Must be flexible with regard to working hours, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines. Must possess the dexterity to operate typewriter, computer, editing systems and other such equipment.
Statement about Other Duties:
The foregoing is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all functions essential to the job for which the employee is responsible, nor an exhaustive list of the minimum requirements and specifications necessary to perform the essential functions, including all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different functions be performed when circumstances change or exigencies require it.Company InfoTribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment, and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting's 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching more than 50 million households, national entertainment network WGN America, whose reach is approaching 80 million households, Tribune Studios, and a variety of digital applications and websites commanding 60 million monthly unique visitors online. Tribune Media also includes Chicago's WGN-AM and the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV. Additionally, the Company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds a variety of investments, including a 31% equity interest in TV Food Network and a 32% equity interest in CareerBuilder. For more information please visit http://www.tribunemedia.com.