Project Manager, Strategic Partnerships
- Full Time
KCPQ-TV, the FOX affiliate in Seattle is looking for a creative thinker with a strong business sense, to collaborate across departments to build and implement innovative partnership solutions for local and national advertising clients. You’ll have top-rated local news and sports content to leverage and develop into traditional and non-traditional revenue (NTR) opportunities. This will range from original content integration, digital media campaigns and event promotion, to the occasional :30 commercial. The ideal candidate will have experience in product/business development, project/event management and content production, with the expertise to bounce between each discipline regularly and seamlessly.
- Identify product opportunities within station programming/products (broadcast & digital) and develop sales/marketing programs to serve client needs.
- Join forces with sales, marketing and programming teams to build and present media plans and creative concepts to clients.
- Liaison with multiple internal stakeholders to ensure all client and sponsored initiatives are executed on time and in accordance with package agreements.
- Develop and lead the execution of station/client partnerships, seasonal campaigns and community initiatives.
- Manage the creative needs and implementation of presentation materials including pitch decks, case studies, sizzle reels and recaps.
- Work with department production personnel to develop broadcast and digital media, from creative conception to client approval.
- BA in Production, Marketing or Broadcast related field or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years working in a client facing role at a media company, agency or similar environment.
- Experience concepting, writing and producing on-air commercials, billboards, digital media and long-form sales content.
- Experience building digital campaigns.
- Experience pitching creative concepts in group settings.
- Graphic design expertise to create basic client decks, mock-ups and spec work.
- Knowledge of and regular experience with Adobe Premiere Pro & Photoshop. After Effects & Illustrator understanding a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
#TBMBCompany InfoTribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting's 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching approximately 50 million households, national entertainment cable network WGN America, whose reach is more than 77 million households, and a variety of digital applications and websites commanding 54 million monthly unique visitors online. Tribune Media also includes Chicago's WGN-AM, the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV, and Covers Media Group, an unrivaled source of online sports betting information. Additionally, the Company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds a variety of investments, including a 31% interest in Television Food Network, G.P., which operates Food Network and Cooking Channel.