Multi-Platform Producer, Sixers- NBC Sports Philadelphia
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The Sixers Multiplatform Producer is a crucial member of our digital content team. This position must have a strong knowledge of Internet publishing, non-linear editing and an in-depth knowledge of local sports, specifically the Philadelphia 76ers and the NBA. A successful candidate will be a self-starter with multiple skill sets centered around writing, editing, and storytelling.
Job DutiesCreate content specifically for the NBC Sports Philadelphia website and social accountsLead the Sixers multi-platform content team, coordinating all written Sixers contentPublish content using a Drupal digital content management systemAssist digital, social media, and original content teams in field productionBe comfortable writing highly visible stories about the SixersHave strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere, etc.)Perform other duties and responsibilities as assignedBasic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in digital sports content
- Willingness to travel, work nights and weekends
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Philadelphia
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples -- if available, include a web address when you submit your resume
- Thorough knowledge of local/national NBA landscape
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop / Premiere preferred
- Strong knowledge of social media, with a Sixers and NBA focus
- Proficiency in INEWS or similar newsroom management system
- Familiar with video production gear
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.