Client Services Account Director
- Full Time
AKA NYC, a global advertising agency specializing in theatrical and non-theatrical entertainment, is in search of a Client Services Account Director to be a part of our dynamic Client Services team. This individual will help to support the team in delivering outstanding service to our clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Deliver sound strategy and excellent team performance.
- Oversee and implement campaign strategy through partnerships with Managing Partners, CS Directors and other departments across the agency.
- Develop clear objectives for clients, ensuring client goals are fully understood and communicated in achievable plans by all members of the account team.
- Share responsibility with the senior team to promote and raise the profile of the agency with clients and business prospects.
- Drive the team to deliver outstanding client service by anticipating, recognizing and meeting client needs.
- Encourage the team to strive for accountability, to measure results and report to clients across all aspects of an integrated campaign.
- Raise the profile of your project team internally and externally by recognizing and praising good work and encouraging team participation.
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention across all projects for which you are responsible.
- Provide input and strategic advice on campaign strategy, meeting agendas and post-meeting feedback.
- Ensure the overall quality of work before presentation to the client.
- Work alongside Client Services Directors to ensure the effective running and development of the Client Services department.
- Maximize profitability across the department by controlling costs and encouraging account teams to manage margins across all accounts.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships, using influence to build consensus and support between Client Services team and other departments, seeking win-win solutions and ensuring issues are resolved.
Contribute to the agency’s commercial and business objectives.
- Influence and improve relationships with key clients, business partners, suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Deliver on the Client Services department objectives that reflect commercial business goals and make the best use of team skills.
- Responsible for overseeing the financial management of project accounts.
- A minimum of 6 years in a Senior Advertising or Marketing role (ideally servicing the entertainment industry).
- The ability to lead and inspire both colleagues and clients to deliver the best work.
- A collaborative approach to problem-solving and troubleshooting.
- A commitment to deliver strategic, innovative and effective integrated campaigns for our clients.
- A thorough knowledge of all AKA’s services.
- A roster of well-established client and supplier relationships.
- Embody the vision of AKA.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint), Adobe, and social networking platforms.
Other Duties as Assigned
AKA is a fluid and rapidly changing organization. This position reflects the general nature and level of work assigned to the role. It does not restrict management’s right to reassign duties or responsibilities at any time based on business needs if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Please email cover letter and resume via the link provided and include “Client Services Account Director” in the subject line. No phone calls or recruiters, please.