Digital Strategist (SEO/SEM guru)
- Full Time
Dealer.com, a Cox Automotive Brand (AutoTrader, Kelley Blue Book, Dealertrack) is currently hiring a Digital Strategist with automotive and/or digital advertising experience to join our team in Dallas, Texas.
The Digital Strategist (DS) provides expertise across multiple domains of digital marketing in partnership with the Cox Automotive sales organization. The DS analyzes quantitative data, and leverages digital advertising and marketing expertise to provide clients with actionable insights and recommendations in order to optimize performance of the client’s investment across Cox Automotive’ s Media suite of digital advertising / marketing products and services and to deliver an outstanding client experience across the Digital Strategist’s entire book of business.
Create and execute client digital marketing strategy: utilizing Dealer.com suite of products and services to reach consumers. Develop strong business relationships through relevant action planning, managing media budgets, dynamic website solutions, and strategic partnership to deliver desired marketing results.
Advise and grow successful product utilization: with clients and execute on their website and advertising strategy by leveraging product expertise with the goal of increasing account optimization, product utilization and total adoption level of products.
Configure and troubleshoot digital marketing (websites/advertising): Offer advice and/or solutions on digital marketing configurations which can include, but is not limited to, identifying opportunities for improvements and creating new components within digital marketing platform.
Drives engagement: In partnership with COX Auto sales organization, will coordinate efforts to ensure that the right knowledge and resources are pulled in to solve complex client issues.
Client and portfolio retention: In partnership with COX Auto sales organization, the DS will focus on retention and product growth within their portfolio of clients utilizing a strong understanding of Dealer.com’s suite of products and automotive industry knowledge to ensure maximum customer value and satisfaction. And all other duties assigned.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing strategy in websites and advertising domain. This could include skills in SEO/SEM, media, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in Account Management or professional client relevant experience with demonstrated experience to manage difficult clients with confidence
- Knowledge of website analytics tools Google Adwords, Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and broad website concepts
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong team-building skills with demonstrated problem solving abilities
- Able to resolve client issues efficiently, effectively, and expeditiously in an independent manner
- Self-directed, driven, and enthusiastic
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Media, Marketing, Business, Communications or other related field preferred or equivalent work experience may be considered.
- Previous automotive, media or media sales / service / support experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel (certification a plus) and PowerPoint
- Google AdWords, Bing Ads and Google Analytics certifications.
- Comfortable managing and optimizing digital media accounts with large budgets
- Capability to predict client and organizational needs proactively
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-TX-Dallas-13737 Noel Rd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing