Manager Performance Consultant, Nation Wide (remote)
- Full Time
Dealer.com, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently hiring a Manager, Performance Consultants to join our team. This role oversees a team of remote Performance Consultants across the US and can be remote.
The Manager, Performance Consultants is responsible for developing and managing a high performing field team of Performance Consultants who create and execute digital marketing strategy across Dealer.com’s suite of digital marketing products and services. The Manager is responsible for overall team management including team member growth and development and serves as the point of client escalation. Team management includes driving client retention, and client satisfaction, as well as risk management, contract management, project management, and performance and delivery of products and services for the client. This position interacts with all levels of customers and team members in the Digital Strategist, Support, Development, OEM Services, and Implementation departments, as well as across the larger Retail Solutions organization. Requires the ability to brand oneself successfully, develop relationships at all levels of the organization, and take ownership of departmental and cross functional initiatives while working in an environment with possibly limited direction. The candidate must confidently champion and lead the team through change, advocate for the unique needs of the team as well as drive performance within the structure of the department
The Manager must build a solid organizational structure & open lines of communication among all team members. S/he must manage all aspects of the Performance Consultants business processes on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis while developing new business processes within the team structure. This is a hands-on role, where the Manager leads by example acting as a performance management coach to the team. This position requires considerable skills in time management, people management, communication at all levels, and the ability to organize and prioritize a workload. Using advanced efficiency and effectiveness tools the Manager will facilitate the establishment of complete measurement systems positioning them to manage and measure impacts to customer and employees. The Manager will strive for consistent processes throughout the Performance Consultant Team. Initiative, drive, persistent positive energy, and embracing personal accountability are imperative to success in this role.
Client and portfolio retention:
- Responsible for the entire teams’ retention and product growth within their portfolio of clients to ensure maximum customer value and satisfaction. This will include building strong relationships with the clients and responding to client escalations, ensure quality of the consultative recommendations with the client, and identification and resolution of weaknesses in existing customer relationship management procedures.
- This will also include continuously reviewing the existing accounts’ and clients’ portfolios to enable better and more focused day-to-day customer relationship management by the Performance Consultant team
- Provide continuous training and coaching/mentoring to the Performance Consultant team in order to ensure the required level of performance is met and continually maintained as well as ensuring all team members achieve their individual development needs.
- Acts as connector for high visibility cross-departmental issues/projects with other Dealer.com departments.
- Ensure that internal and external requests are acted upon by the team in a timely manner to ensure optimum service.
- Work directly with the Client, Digital Strategist teams, and Sales teams to identify and evaluate opportunities, charter initiatives, and build required supporting tools to ensure and track success.
- Coordinate departmental cross-functional efforts within DDC to ensure accurate communication, documentation, and process efficiency in support of the clients.
- Evaluate and maintain productivity measures for the team, to ensure that all team members are performing to their full capacity and in accordance with performance targets.
- Compile and present monthly team results, covering specific information regarding customer gains, losses, opportunities and risks.
- Participates in cross-functional committees and task forces designed to improve the quality of service to existing customers.
- Assists the Directors in preparing and monitoring departmental goals.
- Previous Management Experience
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 5+ years of previous automotive, advertising or advertising sales / support experience
- Demonstrable experience creating and executing digital marketing plans; including skills in web, SEO/SEM, media, and digital advertising concepts
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel (certification a plus) and PowerPoint
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools Google Adwords, Google Analytics
- Introductory knowledge of process improvement methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or other related field preferred or equivalent of a minimum of 5 years of related work experience may be considered
- 5 years of experience managing a field team
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and broad website concepts
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-TX-Dallas-13737 Noel Rd
Other Locations: Sioux City Remote,US,IA,Sioux City,|701 4th Ave S,US,MN,Minneapolis,55415-1602|205 N Michigan Ave,US,IL,Chicago,60601|5700 Broadmoor St,US,KS,Mission,66202|11941 N Pennsylvania Ave,US,OK,Oklahoma City,73120-7826|Milwaukee Remote,US,WI,,53126
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing