Account Executive, Technology
- Full Time
Relativity Ventures is looking for a dynamic Account Executive who loves working on both big tech multinationals and powerful start-ups. We want a strong practitioner who speaks and writes clearly, is intellectually curious, can multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure with detailed information, and is fearless when working outside their comfort zone. The ideal candidate will be motivated by the belief that success is a shared goal, and also thrives on great media relations, holds themselves to high standards, and is passionate about their work.
Our culture is collaborative, transparent, empathetic and self-aware. We respect roles but don’t hide behind hierarchy. We work closely with our colleagues in London and Tel Aviv. If you thrive in a start-up culture, push your personal best, sit on the edge of your seat and are hungry to do great things with the best and brightest in the business, this is absolutely the place for you!
- High-level media pitcher, securing big-picture, priority placements for clients
- Manage multiple clients and assist with daily work streams of team members in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Draft pitch letters, news releases, media alerts and basic communications timelines on behalf of clients
- Review and approve pitches, media lists, agendas, recaps, quarterly reports, etc.
- Create targeted media lists for broadcast, print and online outlets
- Proactively pitch consumer, trade and business media to secure needle-moving results for clients
- Attend and facilitate media interviews; network with reporters and editors
- Initiate and maintain daily client interaction
- Anticipate and proactively offer solutions to senior team membership
- Possess strong writing skills
- Identify trends and opportunities for clients on an ongoing basis
- Lead by example; demonstrate proven strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or a related field
- 3+ years’ experience in public relations, communications or related field required; B2B/B2C technology communications experience preferred (fintech is also a plus)
- Strong verbal and presentation skills with the ability to speak knowledgeably with high-level executives internally and externally
- Excellent writing skills, strong presentation capabilities, and proven media relations skills
- Strong attention to all phases of account management and ability to proactively and effectively provide client counsel
- A motivated, independent self-starter with willingness/ability to work in a client-focused, team-oriented environment
Note from the talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Relativity Ventures. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately, down to volume, we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.
Apply for Account Executive, Technology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly