Senior Account Executive, Technology
- Full Time
Relativity Ventures is looking for a dynamic Senior Account Executive who loves working on both big tech multinationals and powerful start-ups. We want a strong practitioner who speaks and writes clearly, is intellectually curious, can multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure with detailed information, and is fearless when working outside their comfort zone. The ideal candidate will be motivated by the belief that success is a shared goal, and also thrives on great media relations, holds themselves to high standards, and is passionate about their work.
Our culture is collaborative, transparent, empathetic and self-aware. We respect roles but don’t hide behind hierarchy. We work closely with our colleagues in London and Tel Aviv. If you thrive in a start-up culture, push your personal best, sit on the edge of your seat and are hungry to do great things with the best and brightest in the business, this is absolutely the place for you!
- Serve as the day-to-day media strategist, securing placements for technology accounts
- Manage the day-to-day client relationship on assigned B2B and B2C technology accounts, participating in all client facing meetings and/or calls
- Provide strategic client counsel that reflects a strong understanding of key client information including industry issues and competitive marketplace as well as products and services provided by the client
- Ability to work with limited supervision to manage client initiatives from strategy through execution
- Exhibit effective project management while working closely with senior leadership within the agency
- Prepare and review activity reports and status reports for clients
- Serve as a true strategic partner in forwarding the client’s media goals
- Develop recommendations and programs that reflect knowledge of technology media and B2B trade arenas
- Monitor and manage client budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or a related field
- 4+ years’ experience in public relations, communications or related field required; B2B/B2C technology communications experience preferred (fintech is also a plus)
- Strong verbal and presentation skills with the ability to speak knowledgeably with high-level executives internally and externally
- Excellent writing skills, strong presentation capabilities, and proven media relations skills
- Strong attention to all phases of account management and ability to proactively and effectively provide client counsel
- A motivated, independent self-starter with willingness/ability to work in a client-focused, team-oriented environment
Note from the talent team:
We appreciate the time taken to apply for the role and your recent interest in Relativity Ventures. We will review all applications within five working days and be in touch with those who have been shortlisted to the next stage. Unfortunately down to volume, we are not able to get back to everyone individually so if you have not heard back from us, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion and wish you all the best in your search.
Apply for Senior Account Executive, Technology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly