Associate Editor, BioPharma
- Full Time
We're Industry Dive, and we're on the cutting edge of business media. We're always on the hunt for bright, creative journalists who will be excited to get exposure to a variety of aspects of the modern digital editorial department. Sharp writing is a must, but we're also looking for candidates with a keen understanding of the value of curation, headlines, quick-takes, and a desire to write longer trend pieces.
You won't be cranking out endless quarterly reports or talking to the usual suspects here. You'll get a chance to own a product and use all your tools: Writing, editing and social media. You'll travel to industry events. You'll interview newsmakers. You'll get the satisfaction of working in an innovative newsroom that gives you the freedom to show your creative side.
What you can bring to the table:
- A proven track record of strong writing and editing skills, as well a background in science and is looking to learn more about the business of biotech and pharmaceuticals.
- A strong aptitude for data analysis in financial reporting.
- An interest in writing and editing for a mobile experience in a niche B2B market.
- Ability to drive reader value via social media.
- Deadline-oriented time management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, English or similar field.
We’d love it if you had:
- Business writing experience.
- Some hands-on familiarity with HTML.
- Working knowledge of basic SEO.
- Experience with Google Analytics or other monitoring software.
- Experience working with a publication in its early stages to grow audiences.
To apply, please provide a resume, cover letter and three clips.
Apply for Associate Editor, BioPharma
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly