- Full Time
DMN (dmnews.com) is seeking an associate editor with a strong interest in technology and data, and especially marketing technology, to join the DMN team. This position is located in our New York, NY office.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable reporting and writing short and long-form content. S/he will be comfortable covering technology themes as they relate to marketing, including data and analytics, cloud and mobile, Artificial Intelligence and the Internet of Things. The candidate will execute high-quality journalism from conception to publishing and syndication on social media.
As an editor, the candidate will assist the Editor-in-Chief in all aspects of website and content, including editing contributions from contributors, ensuring content is published as scheduled, and assisting with newsletters, webcasts, podcasts, and other content.
- Produce high-quality written content, both through original story ideas and stories assigned to you
- Network with and interview senior leaders and rising stars among brands using marketing technology and marketing technology vendors
-Track, understand, and be able to explain developing trends in marketing technology
- Participate as a moderator or presenter in webcasts, podcasts, and live events
- Operate the CMS to file stories
- Be fluent on social media in promoting content and interacting with other users
- Work to ensure a high level of communication and teamwork to help improve all aspects of DMN
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous editorial experience with a technology, business, or B2B trade
- Familiarity with using a CMS
- Good understanding of business technology and key terminology
- Good work ethic
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years’ experience in media
Please include cover letter and writing samples and/or links to published writing.
Marketers need insight that drives customer action and profitable revenue. Getting to that insight takes the right mix of data, strategy, and technology. DMN provides the comprehensive coverage of the hottest trends, success strategies, and core technologies that marketers need to get from raw data to profitable insight. DMN delivers that timely information through a robust set of digital offerings that include a website, email newsletters. eBooks, social media, live events, virtual events, and webcasts that collectively serve a circulation of more than 150, 000 senior marketing executives per month.
About AC Business Media:
DMN is owned by AC Business Media, a leading B2B media and business intelligence company with a wide portfolio of brands. It delivers relevant, cutting-edge content to its audiences through its industry-leading digital properties, trade shows, videos, magazines, webinars and newsletters and provides advertisers the analytics, data and ability to reach their target audience.