FULL TIME Copywriter (Pharma) - San Francisco
- Full Time
Position: FULL TIME Copywriter (Pharma) - San Francisco
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: Direct Hire
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $90k - 100k per year
Our agency client needs a Copywriter with pharma experience to join their team as a full time direct hire at their office in San Francisco.
**Must have experience (and samples) for the following**
1. Consumer campaigns
2. Patient campaigns
3. Healthcare professional campaigns
This Copywriter will be responsible for:
- Developing a broad range of copy concepts and solutions.
- Collaborating with art directors to develop cohesive concepts and tactics
- Working with supervisor to develop message platforms that are in alignment with the strategy and brand.
- Providing references and annotations for medical legal submissions.
- Producing & maintaining reference binders
- Becoming fluent in client's style specifications, i.e., AMA style
- Ensuring timelines are met successfully for agency & client
Other requirements for the role:
- 2+ years of copy writing experience in related field.
- Pharma experience is great, pharma consumer is even better.
- BA/BS in advertising, journalism, literature, creative writing, or related field.
A workstation is provided for this position as well.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.