- Full Time
KCPQ-TV, the FOX affiliate in Seattle, is looking for a Marketing Manager to help lead the day-to-day execution of the station’s promotion and marketing processes. This position will report to the Director of Marketing and Creative Services and work cross-departmentally to develop marketing plans & strategy for optimal brand benefit. This role will also develop copy, scripts and project briefing materials to ensure strategies are translated effectively into multi-platform creative. The ideal Marketing Manager is a central “in the trenches” leader who effectively manages resources and develops relationships throughout the company to ensure all marketing campaigns are strategically executed on time and on brand.Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain marketing plans for a variety of brands, including local news, sports, entertainment, community and partner initiatives.
- Leverage appropriate resources to guide marketing and integrated campaigns from conception to completion.
- Manage on-air promotional inventory and placement strategies.
- Oversee digital marketing strategies with an emphasis on organic and paid social/digital media campaigns.
- Organize community and event-driven marketing planning and programs.
- Manage advertising budgets and media buying initiatives.
- Write multi-platform scripts, copy, creative briefs and presentation documents.
- Work with network and syndicator contacts to manage promotional requirements and co-op opportunities.
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience, with proven experience and/or demonstrated ability to use research and other tools to create actionable B2C marketing plans.
- Minimum of 2 years managing a team with direct reports.
- Ability to work on many projects simultaneously and under deadline.
- Proven track record of leading large projects to successful completion.
- Local television experience a plus.
- Experience working collaboratively across departments especially News and Sales.
- Current and contemporary knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, digital and social ad sets and creative.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
#TBMBCompany InfoTribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting's 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching approximately 50 million households, national entertainment cable network WGN America, whose reach is more than 77 million households, and a variety of digital applications and websites commanding 54 million monthly unique visitors online. Tribune Media also includes Chicago's WGN-AM, the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV, and Covers Media Group, an unrivaled source of online sports betting information. Additionally, the Company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds a variety of investments, including a 31% interest in Television Food Network, G.P., which operates Food Network and Cooking Channel.