- Full Time
Are you a senior-level Creative Services Producer looking to make the jump into a leadership position? Here’s your chance to join KCPQ-TV, the FOX affiliate in Seattle, and home of the #1 local news in the market! We’re looking for someone with the experience and track record of developing great looking video marketing materials who can push our on-air brand to the next level.
This position will report to the Director of Marketing and Creative Services and work cross-departmentally to develop marketing plans & strategy for optimal brand benefit. This role will also write copy, scripts and project briefing materials to ensure strategies are translated effectively into multi-platform creative. The ideal Marketing Manager is a central “in the trenches” leader who effectively manages resources and develops relationships throughout the company to ensure all marketing campaigns are strategically executed on time and on brand.Responsibilities
- Develop creative ideas and lead project-level execution of on-air promos, digital marketing video and other material as assigned.
- Help build and maintain marketing plans for a variety of brands, including local news, sports, entertainment, community and partner initiatives.
- Leverage appropriate resources to guide marketing and integrated campaigns from conception to completion.
- Manage on-air promotional inventory and placement strategies.
- Organize community and event-driven marketing planning and programs.
- Manage advertising budgets and media buying initiatives.
- Write multi-platform scripts, copy, creative briefs and presentation documents.
- Work with network and syndicator contacts to manage promotional requirements and co-op opportunities.
- Minimum of 5 years marketing or promotions experience, with demonstrated use of research and other tools to create actionable B2C marketing plans.
- Current and contemporary knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with ability to communicate production techniques with producers and other staff.
- Ability to work on many projects simultaneously and under deadline.
- Proven track record of leading large projects to successful completion.
- Local television experience a plus.
- Experience working collaboratively across departments especially News and Sales.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.