Publications and Content Marketing Manager
- Full Time
The Association for Talent Development (ATD) is the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations. We currently have an opening for a Publications and Content Marketing Manager who will help improve awareness of, and drive revenue for, our suite of published products, including ATD books, research, magazine subscriptions, and/or other advertising and non-advertising based publications. In addition, this individual will be responsible for developing acquisition campaigns across a number of core topical and industry areas. The position will work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders in different business areas and will develop and execute marketing strategies and identify new opportunities and new potential audiences.
The ideal candidate will:
- Develop and execute successful integrated marketing campaigns for publications products that use a variety of tactics including digital, print, social, and other techniques to meet business goals
- Have familiarity with digital marketing and marketing automation technology, preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Have at least 2 years of experience marketing books for trade and specialty audiences
- Have experience in new business development, lead generation, and growing a customer base
- Have strong skills in business and marketing analytics, content marketing, and copywriting
- Have demonstrated success in growing revenue and positively impacting other metrics for clients and/or business owners
- Have experience managing client expectations, multiple projects, and budgets
- Possess strong working knowledge of HTML and optimizing campaigns for increasing audience engagement
- Have working knowledge of publications practices; for example: working with press and academic review copies, author management, external vendor marketing management
- Be able to work well with a team and be adaptable to new ideas and feedback
- Have an interest in their own continuous development and knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Five to seven years of marketing campaign management experience
- Experience implementing integrated marketing campaigns
- Proficiency in content management systems is helpful
- Project management experience preferred and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication
ATD provides an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Located within blocks of the King Street metro in Old Town, ATD helps with transportation costs (parking is free). We appreciate all of our applicants, but are unable to return phone calls and emails requesting details on the status of applications or the position.
ATD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Race/Gender/Disabled/Veterans), and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
Join the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations and make a difference in your world!!!