Sr. Product Manager
Location: Beverly Hills, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Work with our Ad Sales team to define, design and develop creative ad product solutionsWork with Business Development and Ad Sales teams to identify and quantify ad opportunities to help define product vision and strategyDesign and pitch ad solutions across mobile and desktop including new creative solutions, location-based advertising, video, and emerging technologies such as voice and augmented reality.Evaluate and help select third-party ad technologies for integration into our ad productsIntegrate research, market analysis and usability studies into product requirements to maximize ad valueDefine KPIs and analyze metrics to inform the success of ad products and balance with other business KPIsCollaborate with other Product Managers to champion ad product innovation and integration into product roadmapsSupport sales initiatives and evangelize ad products internally
We're looking to hire an exceptional individual with a proven track record in the area of ad product development. Specific requirements include:
• Degree in business, media, communications or other related field
• Understanding of media math and advertising monetization strategies
• Experience with third party ad servers and tracking (DFP, OpenX, Atlas, etc.)
• Up to date on current advertising landscape best practices (IAB, etc.)
• Previous experience working directly with developers in a professional capacity
• Goal-oriented, able to not only conceptualize products but also manage and optimize them throughout their lifecycle
• Excellent personal, verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to work well across departments and in a team environment, SCRUM experience a plus
• Proven track record in building ad products with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development and launch
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to evolve ad strategy based on research data and industry trends
• Willingness to roll up sleeves and "do whatever it takes" - attention to detail.
• 5+ years of experience designing mobile ad solutions
At Fandango, we love movies. From showtimes and ticketing, to engaging content and innovations in movie going- we strive to deliver the perfect movie going experience—anytime, anywhere. And to be the go-to destination for moviegoers, we think it’s all about collaboration. Anyone can build a website or app, but it takes a special group across many disciplines to create an experience that can live across multiple platforms and connected devices. Thanks to an exceptional team, we’re working hard to make Fandango a little bit better every day. Our 30 million (and growing!) online and mobile monthly visitors can now buy movie tickets at over 25,000 screens nationwide and stay for exclusive trailers, our award-winning original video series, movie reviews, celebrity interviews and more. So, if you’re looking to inspire, be inspired and work at the intersection of entertainment and technology look no further than Fandango. Visit Fandango.com/careers for a behind-the-scenes look at Fandango and follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news and updates. Fandango is an NBCUniversal Company.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.