Senior Campaign Manager, Ad Operations
- Full Time
The Atlantic is seeking a Senior Campaign Manager with a thirst for digital advertising, marketing, sales concepts and metrics versed in trafficking. In this role you'll use Google's DFP ad serving systems and identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase the effectiveness and efficiencies of the department, including the development of tools, process and reports for complex advertising campaigns. This position will be responsible for trafficking custom content campaigns.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Set up and traffic campaigns, placements and creative assets through our in-house ad server (DFP), in-house CSS, and other ad serving tools.
- Utilize 3rd party ad tags ranging from simple creative setups, including standard desktop display, mobile, and 1x1 tracking, to more intricate creative setups, including but not limited to video, native and custom creative.
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives are met.
- Check daily reports, providing updates in team meetings and troubleshooting support for trafficking issues related to creatives and implementation.
- Liaise with the Planning and Account Managers to ensure a timely launch and correct campaign implementation, addressing any questions/issues that may arise.
- Campaign management experience with an online Media Publishing company required
- Experience in digital advertising, marketing, and sales concepts and metrics
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Your best days are when you’ve delivered great work output and learned something new, whether that’s a new statistical tool, a new keyboard shortcut, or a better way to communicate with a colleague
Atlantic Media Values:
Across Atlantic Media, generally, the firm looks for two “pillar gifts” in its candidates. In all of us, these are more aspirational than actual, but they are central in our intentions.
- Force of Ideas: At the center of Atlantic Media work are the ideas within our writing. We believe that ideas – to the good and not – have consequence. Our highest work is bringing rigor, insight, intellectual honesty, to that ultimate purpose of separating the bad from the good, giving voice, argument, and flight to the latter.
- Spirit of Generosity: Atlantic Media seeks in its ranks a spirit of generosity – a natural disposition in each colleague toward service and selfless conduct. Atlantic Media writing should be cut from the same cloth – critical on the merits but informed by charity and forbearance in measuring motive and personal character.
Atlantic Media is an EOE of Minorities/Women/Vets/Disability.