- Full Time
Summary: Billboard / Hollywood Reporter Media Group is looking for a creative marketer to join our Strategy team as a Manager, Strategy. This team works closely with sales to create custom music and entertainment based partnership solutions for our advertisers. Candidate must be confident interfacing with a variety of internal teams and external clients, leading brainstorms, working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects daily.
- Lead brainstorms to conceptualize innovative marketing solutions for a variety of advertisers
- Write clear, concise marketing proposals that communicate how our platforms (editorial, native content, event activations, talent alignment, social media) will be used to support client objectives
- Work with internal teams to request and implement design assets, production budgets, research, etc.
- Develop and package new offerings and sales materials
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in marketing/media advertising in the music and entertainment industries
Expertise with Keynote/PowerPoint
- Excellent writing and presentation skills (e.g., grammar, structure, storytelling)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience multi-tasking in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Ability to problem solve and think outside the box