Video Editor/Motion Graphics Designer
- Full Time
Could you be our next Video Editor/Motion Graphics Designer- Marketing Support Team?
Real Vision is the world’s only video-on-demand channel for finance, showcasing unique in-depth interviews and presentations from the world’s sharpest independent analysts, fund managers, and investors.
What you will be doing:
The Real Vision Video Editor/Motion Graphics Designer in Marketing Team is responsible for creating promotional videos with motion graphics elements. They are key in Marketing Support Team and their skills determine the quality and delivery of the final product.
Editing videos includes designing highly engaging complex animations for Real Visions diverse array of Media including smartphones, tablets and web-based content.
The Editor is responsible for working hand in hand with Marketing Support Manager and the design team aiding with the creation of assets, then bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content and videos that seamlessly integrate with the Real Vision brand.
- Receiving a brief, and an outline of footage and/or a shot list, script, or screenplay, storyboard
- Assembling all footage into promotional videos
- Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, tablets and the web
- Creating motion graphics templates to be used for daily marketing content
- Creating a 'rough cut' (or assembly edit) of the promotional video and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages
- Reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video
- Work with marketing support team and instructional designers to understand the project scope and objectives
- Assist in the creation of animation storyboards
- Assist in creation of trailer, teasers and other promotional videos
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
You must have:
- 3+ years professional video editing and motion graphics experience and, including video production design and animation
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills
- Strong typography, composition and photography skills
- Excellent spelling and attention to detail
You’ll also need:
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Cinema 4 D is a plus
As well as being extremely driven and having a desire to develop your skill set the Video Editor in the Marketing support team will possess the following qualities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style
- Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design
- Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Be detail-oriented and reviews work carefully, quality control is key
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Possess a professional demeanor with high degree of comfort speaking with internal clients