HBO Coordinator, Digital Media & Acquisition
- Full Time
WHAT WE’RE DOING
The Digital Media team at HBO is growing as we prepare to bring our fans new programming across all genres throughout 2019. With a focus on engagement, driving tune-in and marketing technology, we’re doing some new things to create innovative consumer experiences tied to programming and the HBO brand. As marketing becomes more reliant on data to reach consumers with targeted messaging, we are injecting new skills into our organization that will arm us with insights and creative intelligence about those who follow and love the stories we tell.
Our Consumer Marketing team has won numerous awards including Emmys, Cannes Lions, Webbys, Mosaic, PromaxBDA, Clios, and Golden Trailer awards.
Responsible for leading the digital media capabilities around paid digital advertising including social, programmatic and direct digital partnerships across the HBO business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help to develop the paid digital media campaign strategy for HBO Tune-in business, including original series, documentaries and films, sports, news programming and comedy specials
- Collaborate closely with the internal team and media agency in all stages of the digital media process including briefing, developing the media investment strategy, helping to manage RFPs to media partners, aligning on the media plans and sharing best practices and campaign recaps
- Partner internally with DSM (Digital Social Media/Marketing team) to develop and execute digital media campaigns
- Help coordinate efforts around media planning with audience team, media partners and other key stakeholders
- Understand the media landscape and keeps up-to-date on changes within key media platforms and media partners to stay on the cutting edge of media opportunities, including ad formats, targeting capabilities, optimizations, etc.
- Contribute to a culture of sharing of best practices associated with campaigns learnings and efficiencies around process
What you’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years’ work experience at a media agency or at a brand/publisher working in digital media
- Superior project management skills; highly organized individual who can manage multiple projects at once
- A natural collaborator who enjoys working across teams
- Experience in planning, buying, or optimizing digital media campaigns
- Experience with the following tools a plus: Google Analytics, Facebook Insights
- We’re serious about cultivating, nurturing and growing talent
- We value accountability, fairness, hard work and curiosity
- We’re fun, diverse and passionate about doing good work
- We’re out-of-the-box thinkers and doers