- Responsible for the creation of graphic and animated elements which includes network graphics, show packages, channel idents, sponsored interstitials, sales enhancements, and promotional end pages, etc.
- Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to the Art Director and design team
- Must understand and translate the brand strategy of the Olympic Channel into quality design
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts or related field
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience working at a network or broadcast design agency
- Understanding of the implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments a must
- Strong knowledge and handle of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: )
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Must be organized with files, and must work quickly and efficiently
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Passion for show packaging and knowledge of current trends in graphic design
- Have an interest in the fundamentals, history and current trends of typography
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented, deadline driven and a good collaborator
- Love of Sports (particularly the Olympics) a plus
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.