Adobe Analytics Developer
- Full Time
The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research (MJFF) was founded in 2000 with one clear objective: accelerating meaningful therapeutic advances and, ultimately, a cure for Parkinson’s disease (PD). The Foundation applies extraordinary scientific, business and media assets to this singular focus—thus creating a unique and dynamic organization. Since inception, MJFF has quickly grown into the largest global funder of Parkinson’s disease research outside the U. S. federal government, having funded over $800 million in research projects in both academic and industry labs worldwide.
Core to our philosophy is how we think of our capital and its risk profile relative to other stakeholders in the drug development pipeline. We work aggressively to de-risk various therapeutic strategies and tools in the hopes of building a robust pipeline of new treatments for patients. In order to achieve our mission of finding a cure for PD it is critical that we engage with, and bring together, members of the PD community including researchers, physicians, health professionals and most important, people with Parkinson's and their families. We believe that raising the Foundation’s profile with a broader audience will help us more efficiently reach and mobilize highly engaged stakeholders who are more likely to feel personally vested in helping speed progress toward a cure.
We believe that to find a cure for PD as quickly as possible, our capital needs to push research forward today—we therefore deliberately have no endowment. We instead start our fundraising from zero each year and seek to deploy funds raised as quickly and wisely as possible. MJFF raises over $90 million annually. Today, the Foundation has approximately 130 full-time employees who are based in New York City.
This position will support our efforts to understand and optimize the fundraising and programmatic impact of marketing campaigns, while also contributing strategically to long-term projects (new website rebuild, marketing attribution). The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of extensive experience in Adobe Analytics implementation, utilizing DTM or Launch, and related Adobe Experience Cloud tools. Superior communication, collaboration, and project management skills are critical to success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise between Marketing/Communications, analysts, and digital product owners (website, CRM, third-party platforms) to gather requirements, articulate business objectives, and develop/implement the measurement and tagging strategy for Adobe Analytics
- Work closely with analysts, marketers, and agency partners to align on campaign tracking, implementation methods and process configurations
- Understand best practices in utilizing Adobe Launch. Update global variables, rules, and third party tags as needed. Maintain technical documentation, including solution design and data layer specifications.
- Conduct QA testing through an established process to ensure accurate tracking implementation and proper data collection; identify and correct anomalies post-implementation while suggesting continuous improvements
- Monitor and forecast data capture (e.g., traffic volume, data sources, server calls) to assess potential technical and financial impact.
- Maintain “friendly” business documentation for all Analytics variables. Provide training on data context and meaning to business audiences to educate users on how to use data.
- Utilize Analysis Workspace, Domo, or other BI tools to build dashboards for end-user and executive audiences. Interpret data needs from ad hoc business questions, understanding how data will drive business outcomes.
Skills, Experience and Education
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, or related quantitative field
- At least 3 years of extensive, hands-on experience implementing Abode Analytics and using Adobe Analytics tools (e.g., DTM or Launch)
- Experience with enterprise software for marketing and relationship management (e.g., Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce CRM)
- Experience successfully developing web measurement plans and leading Adobe Analytics tagging implementations. Thorough understanding of Analytics dimensions and report suite configuration.
- Exceptional relationship-building, communication (verbal and written), team collaboration, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume and thoughtful cover letter describing their specific qualifications and interest in the position. Submissions without cover letters will not be considered. Please, no telephone inquiries and do not contact our staff directly. Only applicants who best match the position needs will be contacted.
The Michael J. Fox Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.