Marketing Lead Specialist
- Full Time
Xtime is looking for ambitious, motivated individuals who are comfortable in a marketing and inside sales environment. Our team is growing, and we aim to hire people who are excited by opportunity and thrive in a competitive environment. This team member will work very closely with the marketing and sales team. The Marketing Lead Specialist (MLS) is responsible for sales lead generation targeting automotive dealership service departments. The MLS will leverage their automotive experience and inside sales experience to identify dealers that have need and interest in the Xtime Spectrum platform. The nature of this technology platform sale requires the MLS to understand their business, critical decisions makers and value creation over the phone. The process will involve contacting the dealership influencer and/or decision maker to develop and nurture the conversation until we have agreement to complete a demo. The MLS will then work with the assigned Regional Sales Manager to pass the opportunity seamlessly. The MLS will have the all necessary skills and require very little supervision. The performance will be based on kept demos and closed sales. The MLS will keep detailed notes of ongoing contact including discussions with the dealership, identifying decision makers, mobilizers and detractors within each organization. Primary Job Functions
- Contact dealers over the phone who have requested information through marketing, sales and support channels, or who have been past prospects to determine their relative interests in Xtime solutions. The candidate understands and is capable of guiding prospects to schedule a product demo. Nurturing includes but is not limited to email, telemarketing, printed fulfillment, webinars, etc.
- Cold call dealership prospects to generate interest in Xtime, and to schedule discussions and/or product demos with the sales team.
- Maintains records on each lead and insures they are reported in the chosen CRM (SalesForce.com), reports on the number of leads in each stage of the marketing and sales funnels.
- Ensures that all prospect requests for information are processed and ordered for delivery within 24 hours of the request.
- Understands the fundamental principles of CRM and has past CRM experience to quickly learn and optimize the Xtime CRM system (SalesForce.com), and to manage all information on leads and to communicate with prospect information with the sales team.
- HS Diploma or GED Required
- Two (2) or more years of lead management or inside sales experience.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com is desired
- Working knowledge of an automotive dealer fixed operations is a plus.
- Someone who needs little oversight by management and is self-motivated
- Knowledge of Challenger selling a plus.
- Detail oriented with an ability to self-organized
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-UT-South Jordan-10757 S River Front Pkwy
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing